Monday 13 October 2008

India, 42 Days and Unemployment














After completing my masters project I am back on the blogger and find myself with some free time. I recently watched Paul Merton in India, and honestly, I think Gujarat has more to offer than spiritual disciples who can lift huge rocks with their dangly bits. If India is to be the next superpower Merton is certainly showing the country's faults and flaws. But as he said himself in the documentary, "Nothing in India is as it seems."

Closer to home, I'm happy to see that the 42 day detention has been rejected today by the Lords. Having expressed my opinions in the post below!

And even more closer to home, having completed my educational journey I am no longer a student and I am officially unemployed.

Will keep you updated on the job hunt, and more analysis of the press....and TV occasionally.

No comments: